Alerts and Notifications
Be alerted to problems as they happen – and respond immediately.
When something goes wrong on the road or on the job, real-time notification helps you to manage the situation immediately.
StreetEagle instantly alerts you when it detects a predefined condition.
StreetEagle instantly alerts you when it detects a predefined condition that requires a rapid response to allow you to:
- Reduce operating costs.
- Improve your bottom line rapidly.
- Curb unauthorized vehicle use.
- Improve driver safety and reduce risk.
- Maximize driver productivity.
- Improve the longevity of your fleet with reduced idling and speeding.
Alerts and Norifications
The following alerts and notifications are provided with StreetEagle Tracking Solutions:
- Speeding Alert – Improve driver safety and fuel efficiency.
- Posted Speed Alert – Be aware when a driver is going faster than the posted speed limit.
- Idling Alert – Cut fuel costs and reduce employee downtime.
- Geo-fence Alert – Monitor when your vehicles enter/exit a virtual perimeter around a geographic location.
- Motion Alert – Identify unauthorized vehicle use with instant alerts when your vehicles are utilized outside of normal operating hours.
- First Movement of Day Notification – Keep track of your employees’ daily “clock in” to improve productivity.
- PTO Activation Alert – Monitor when external vehicle systems are activated.
- Analog Sensor Alert – Alerts for analog sensor measurements of temperature, tank pressure, fuel levels, etc.
- Tampering Alert – Prevent tracking downtime due to driver tampering.
- Long Stop Alert – Keep your drivers on the move and on task.
- Driver Behavior Alert – Know exactly when and where a driver is driving in an unsafe manner, or one beyond the bounds of company policy.
- Tow Alert – Instant notification when a vehicle moves while the ignition is off.
- Battery Alert – Be notified when one of your vehicles has a low or dead battery.
For more information regarding StreetEagle Tracking Solutions, please contact us.